RehabWeek is a week-long event that brings together different conferences in the field of rehabilitation technology at the same time and place in order to foster cross-disciplinary communication and the development of relationships between different players. RebabWeek 2019 will be held in Toronto, Canada June 24-28th.
The following organizations have come together to create RehabWeek 2019:
• the International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society (IFESS)
• the International Consortium on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR)
• the International Industry Society in Advanced Rehabilitation Technology (IISART)
• the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM)
• the Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
• International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO Canada)
Jon Sanford from TechSAge will be presenting in the RESNA workshop, “Care Robots in Asia, Europe and North America: A Multicultural Perspective”.
For more information, visit https://www.rehabweek.org/congress-information/about-rehabweek/